Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat
Speak less than you know. — William Shakespeare (via lovequotesrus)
the smell of your skin lingered within my bed for weeks
and I couldn’t seem to scrub the essence of you from my sheets
until a new lover kissed me there and made me forget
secrets between linens and the way that you left. — cotton mouth // s.b. (via sblisspoetry)
condescending, I guess this is
the moment where I teach your ass
a lesson, as expected not too rare of
me to mention that I hate you, and I
should’ve made you pay for my attention. — Motive (via mindthemotive)
My friends are amazed by my confidence
They wonder where I get all
Well why the fuck shouldn’t I be happy in my own skin?
Why shouldn’t I think that I own every room that I walk in?
“Oh wow I wish I was like you?”
Bitch, do you know what I’ve been through?
From burning my hair, dying to get it straight
To all sorts of bodily hate
Starving, exercising, puking it out
That’s what being 15 was all about
In return I got some attention from the boys in my classes
But my grades were barely scraping the passes
So I got a grip of my precious life
What my mother gave me will suffice
I walk with my head up high
Don’t ever let anyone see my cry
I talk to others proudly and clear
Because I have nothing to fucking fear
I know my worth and what I deserve
Thats why I love every edge and every curve
You should too
Please, just fucking love you.